Monday 26 February 2007

Happiness and the Art of Being — final revision is now in progress

As I wrote in an earlier post, I apologise if I have not replied to any e-mail that you might have sent me, for the past one month I have had only intermittent access to the internet and to my e-mail, and I expect my access to continue being irregular for some time to come.

Before today, the last time I had access to the internet was eight days ago, and that was only for a few hours, so there are many e-mails that I have received during the past two weeks to which I have not yet had an opportunity to reply. Therefore if you have written to me during the last two weeks and have not yet received a reply from me, please accept my apologies. I will reply to all the e-mails that I have received as and when I have opportunity to do so.

However, the good news is that while I have not had access to the internet, I have been making good progress on the final revision of Happiness and the Art of Being in preparation for its forthcoming publication as a printed book, and while doing so, I have added several new explanations.

I have already posted all the new explanations that I have added in chapter 2, 'Who am I?', in the following six posts of this discussion forum:

As and when I have access to the internet, I will continue posting in this discussion forum the other additional explanations that I have been writing for inclusion in Happiness and the Art of Being.

Because many people have written to me saying that they would like to have a printed copy of Happiness and the Art of Being, I obviously have to give priority to this work of revising it, and since the new explanations that I am writing (some of which are intended to answer some of the many questions that I have been receiving since I first posted Happiness and the Art of Being as an e-book on my main website, www.happinessofbeing.com, in the middle of last December) may interest many people, I will continue giving priority to posting them in this discussion forum.

However, while doing so, I will also try to reply to the now large backlog of e-mails that I have been receiving. Therefore please bear with me if you have to wait for a reply to any e-mail that you may have sent me.

When I have finished my present revision of Happiness and the Art of Being, and before it is published as a printed book, I will replace the present e-book version, which is available at www.happinessofbeing.com/resources/happiness_art_being.html, with the revised version.

No comments: